Your membership of the Club is an important statement in itself, however, there are other benefits including:
- A great place to meet like minded FB-EK Holden enthusiasts;
- Contact with Club members who have a wealth of knowledge and experience relating to parts, suppliers, insurance and just keeping your pride and joy on the road;
- Attendance at our regular monthly Club meetings, runs and social events;
- Receiving the Club Newsletter published quarterly. Click here for a sample of the Club Newsletter;
- Access to the RMS's Concessional Rego Scheme (or Club Plates) Click here for further details about this scheme;
- Presentation of your Club Membership Card entitles you to Click here for Discounts at American Autos Rare Spares, Prospect.
Our Club has 2 types of Membership - Active and Associate Members. Both types of Membership have an initial one-off Membership Joining Fee of $25.
Active Membership entitles you to all Club benefits, including Quarterly Newsletters, Concessional Registration and Voting Rights. Active Membership Renewal is $50 / yr.
Associate Membership is for those who are interested in the development of the Club, but do not own a FB-EK Holden. As such do not have Voting Rights at Elections or Annual General Meetings. Associate Membership Renewal is $30 / yr.
Members joining part way through the year is at a Pro-Rata Payment.
Pro-Rata being $10.00 / 3 months with Renewals due in February each year.
New members and visitors are always welcome at Club meetings. You can join on the night if you wish. Alternatively, download the Application Form, and return it with a cheque or money order to: